Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Volleyball

I was pretty much as happy as a girl can get when Firstborn started playing high school sports in 7th grade. This year is even happier because my first two girls are on the same team!

Twinkle Toes has gotten a little playing time on the Varsity team!


I love that I got this picture of them subbing in for each other!

Here's Firstborn serving. She is so much more confident this year and her skills show it.

The girls have surprised us with 2 wins now, even against a team of amazon girls, almost all of them taller than our tallest!

Our school is such a special place...an extra hug from a coach means the world.

Even science teachers came out of the stands to hug and congratulate them.
 
Meanwhile, I'll be the one in the stands screaming my head off....I've waited a long time for this. I'm not missing a minute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time with you and yours! Thanks for being such a lovely hostess! I love these pictures and wish I could have seen them play! I'm finally home last night after engine trouble out of Germany and the whole sprinting throughout the airports to not miss the next connections, you know...all is well and love the Campbell Clan! Thanks for a great stay! Susan

Site Meter