Campbells

Campbells

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Star Wars Crazed

I did something I rarely do, which is walk right out of school at 3PM. But it was for good reason. Our nearby mall was hosting a little Star Wars Lego promotional.  I knew just the guy I wanted to take. 

I went with my buddy T and her two girls. 

We had a cup of coffee while our little ones got to play with legos. One of the guys spoke English. He translated a bit for Big Ben. Soon, Big Ben took him on as his personal Lego assistant. 

I really just wanted him to pose by the sign. He kissed it. What can I say? Legos are classic. 


1 comment:

Tara G. said...

This post is fantastic- little boys are a riot! While my girls were in ballet today, my boy and I made a run to WMart and of course we had to spend a little time in the Lego aisle. It was a great date! :)

Site Meter